1. To plan and prepare Annual Housekeeping Budget.
2. To carry out training of the Housekeeping employees.
3. Organise, supervise and co-ordinate the functions of his department for safety,cleanliness & general maintenance.
4. Ensure that safety and security procedures are followed in respective areas of work.
5. To ensure any VIP or special requirements are provided and are ready for guests on arrival.
6. To be fully conversant with standard cleaning procedures and the correct usage and dosage of each cleaning chemical.
7. To be aware of and adhere to, Health and safety Regulations and to ensure that these are complied with at all times.
8. Daily supervision of the housekeeping staff, including the day, event and post-event crews.
9. Purchase, re-order and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory.
10. Select and provide proper equipment and supplies for efficient and economical operation for the department.
11. Review daily, weekly and monthly reports (i.e. labor, revenue, sales, occupancy, arrivals, VIPs).
12. Conduct public area inspections as well as room inspections to evaluate the physical condition of the hotel and recommend any repairs, painting and furnishing upgrades necessary.
13. Supervise all staff including selecting, training, evaluating, scheduling, counseling and disciplining in accordance to the company policies.
14. Check rooms with "Do Not Disturb" signs and make sure the rooms has been gone back to multiple times during the day. If DND sign is still up on the door after 2:00 pm, ensure the "we attempted to service your room card" is placed on top of the DND sign.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Hotels, Restaurants
Role Category: Housekeeping Manager
Role: Housekeeping Manager
Education:UG -BHM - Hotel Management, Diploma - Hotel Management
PG - Post Graduation Not Required, Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate - Any Specialization
MAYFAIR Hotels & Resorts Ltd
an established hotels & Resorts group in Four Indian states boasts of amiable hospitality, luxury accommodations, multi-cuisine delicacies and imperial lifestyle. With two 5-star deluxe properties, we operate star luxury hotels in Bhubaneswar, Gangtok (Sikkim), Darjeeling, Goa, Puri, Gopalpur-On-Sea (Odisha) and Rourkela.