1. Maintaining employees master data base.
2. Taking care of Labour License & other statutory parts.
3. New hire orientation and presenting the Company Induction.
4. Short listing of Resumes and fixing up the date of interview.
5. Motivating manpower so that they will give their best.
6. Doing Online Registration for Employees State Insurance (ESI).
7. Concerned with employees PF registration, transfers and withdrawals.
8. Preparation of salary statements at the end of every month.
9. Maintaining employee personnel file in the organization.
10. Preparing employees appointment orders and relieving letters.
11. Updating Employees Leave Register.
12. Updating the attendance of employees in the attendance module.
13. Mentoring and coordinating for administrative work.
14. Concerned with the maintenance of other HR related works of the Organization.
15. Collate information for above, process, produce reports and journals and file.
16. Prepare and remit monthly superannuation contributions and quarterly employee statements.
17. Prepare, code and process journals for employee provisions.
18. Reconciliation of payroll related general ledger accounts.
19. Preparation of various payroll related reports for managers.
20. Termination and redundancy calculations as required.
21. End of year processing and reconciliation including payment summaries.
22. Co-ordination and management of workers compensation.
23. Co-ordination of superannuation contributions ensuring company meets statutory requirements.
24. Answering staff queries regarding payroll and human resources matters.
25. Preparation of employee contracts and letters of offer/rejection.
26. Provide advice regarding employee and industrial relations issues.
27. Create job descriptions as necessary.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR Manager
Role: HR Manager