Attend to guests courteously and deal promptly with their requests and queries. Have Detailed information about the hotel and city. Check on VIP guest movements, complete their pre-registration formalities.
Allocate rooms to all arriving guests after checking the guest preferences. Collect guest feedback forms and do any possible first hand service recovery steps.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcome guests during check-in and giving a fond farewell to guest while checkout.
- Handling guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner.
- Overseeing VIP guests, arrivals and departures.
- Coordinating and multi-tasking job duties in a busy environment.
- Should possess detailed information about the Hotel, city as well as the competition.
- Detailed information regarding arrivals and room requirements.
- Providing excellent customer service as per hotel standards.
- Providing information regarding the Hotel, town attractions, activities etc.
- Check on VIP reservations, complete their pre-registration formalities.
- Maintain up-to date information on room rates, current promotions, offers and packages
- Co-ordinate with housekeeping for clearing of rooms.
- Collect Guest feedback during guest departure along with his likes and dislikes.
- Perform basic cashier activities as and when required.
- Maintain guest lockers for safe custody.
- Give proper and complete handover to the next shift
- Should be able to handle all guests without bias or prejudice.
- Adhere to strict staff grooming and hygiene standards.
- Good command of the English language is essential, both written and verbal
- Must possess strong organization time management skills, attention to detail.
- Must be guest service focused and a team player.
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality is essential.
- Must be able to work shifts - days, evenings, weekends,holidays & over night shifts.
- Ability to relate well to Hotel guests and employees.
- Personable, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Observant, discriminating and detail-oriented
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Hotels, Restaurants
Role Category: Front Office/Customer Care
Role: Front Office/Guest Relations Executive/Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time