Should have a background in hotel / travel corporate and Government sales and an experience of a minimum of 5-10 years in the field Preference for candidates with work experience and knowledge of East and North East India
Main Responsibilities include:
- Develop, manage and grow the total revenue and room nights from existing accounts and develop new accounts in key domestic source markets spanning
- Trade, Corporate, Government and Association accounts in the Northern region of India.
- Effective management of existing accounts through acquisition, retention and enhancement with supporting strategies and business plans.
- Ensuring all budget targets are met in line with those pre-set for all hotels within the group.
- Ensure monthly and quarterly analysis of budget achievements and tweaking of strategies in order to drive optimum sales.
- Be the one stop problem solver for such accounts based in the northern region.
- Be well versed with our hotels, operation style, strengths and limitations.
- Travel when necessary to feeder markets of the Regional Office.
- Liase with hotels and the corporate sales team to ensure effective cross selling of hotels.
- Manage and support the RFP process when and where required.
- Attend travel and business fairs as required.
- Be able to manage the sales team, account allocation, reporting and impart training on a regular basis.
- Must always have a cordial relationship with all team members including the sales team members and hotel management and should regularly communicate with them.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales Executive/Officer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, B.Com - Commerce, BHM - Hotel Management
PG - MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Marketing
Mayfair Hotels And Resorts Limited
MAYFAIR Hotels & Resorts Ltd runs luxury properties spread across a melange of captivating settings in India including dreamlike mountains, idyllic beaches and vibrant cities. Guests can choose from varied options like a heritage property up in the hills, a beautiful beachfront hotel, a delightful spa resort or a business hotel amongst others. The ten hotels and resorts are set in four diverse Indian states with the locations being Goa, Gangtok in Sikkim, Darjeeling in West Bengal, Kalimpong in West Bengal, Bhubaneswar, Puri, Rourkela and Gopalpur in Orissa. We offer authentic hospitality, thoughtful service, lavish accommodation and world class facilities. We believe in the adage, â€œStay with Us, Stay with Natureâ€� and this is well exhibited in the emphasis on an affinity to nature in the fetching architecture, the beautiful landscaping and the overall design of our properties.