7 - 10 YearsBhubaneshwar Openings: 1
The Training manager should be an excellent team player . Oversees and directs the planning and implementation of Hotel Training, Education and Development programs of the Hotel. Will be responsible to ensure for the smooth and efficient running of the Training Department in the Human Resources Division.
1. To plan and prepare corporate strategy and business plan relating to HR and Training.
2. Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service.
3. Administering Employee Training Programs, New Employee Orientation .
4. Identify core competencies of workforce.
5. Keeping training materials up to date.
6. Identifying training and development needs within an organization.
7. Design, develop and implement training programs with technical job specific training (through certification of departmental standards and procedures).
8. To Monitor the progress of the Training Business Plan for each department and ensure that the training objectives are being achieved.
9. Design career development for all positions.
10.Identify and implement career development for each employee.
11.Prepare and monitor training programs for :
12.Ensure that Department Heads abide by their responsibilities of employee training against departmental SOPs.
13.Prepare monthly training reports including:
Number of people attended
Duration of training
Name of trainer
Cost of delivery
Anticipated return on investment and/or training goal.
14.To coach, counsel and discipline staff, providing constructive feedback to enhance performance.
15.Workforce competency appraisal.
16.Regularly communicate with staffs and maintain good relation.