Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the creation, implementation and execution of action sales plan in order to achieve and enhance room, food and beverage revenues.
- Responsible for workflows, setting monthly team and individuals targets. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Involve in reviewing and approving sales deals, offering and finalizing rates for all Corporate, Travel Agents etc in order to maximize hotel business by maintaining desired ARR. Also help in finalizing the deals negotiated by the subordinates.
- Generate profitable revenue growth through establishing new customers, penetrating new customer accounts and retaining those customers.
- Effectively assess customer needs, present products and solutions and accordingly review sales strategy. Monitor and track competition trend analysis and maintain follow ups.
- To ensure all relevant files and reports are updated at all times and sent to Corporate Office periodically.
- Monitor & review the distribution/ channel marketing system.
Interested candidates can share their CVs in email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Candidate profile
- High degree of commercial awareness and be able to understand links between sales and profit.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills & business sense
- Ability to motivate and lead a team.
UG:BHM in Any Specialization,Diploma in Hotel Management,B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Management
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
MAYFAIR Hotels & Resorts Limited
MAYFAIR Group of Hotels had its maiden foray into the hospitality industry in 1982 by way of a small hotel at Rourkela. Subsequently, eleven boutique hotels and state-of-the art convention properties were set up at Puri, Darjeeling, Bhubaneswar, Gangtok, Goa, Gopalpur, Kalimpong , Siliguri and Raipur.
The MAYFAIR Group with its successful chain of eleven luxury boutique hotels and resorts has been catering to the requirement of today's business and leisure traveller. Its pan-Indian presence has a network of signature hotels and Resorts in scenic sea sides, misty hills & mountains and vibrant urban settings.
'MAYFAIR' has become synonymous of a brand that promises guests, ultimate luxury, in the lap of nature. 'Stay with us , Stay with nature', being the motto, its commitment to eco friendly practices has never been compromised and is implemented in all its properties in the form of rainwater harvesting, organic farming and recycling and reusing of products.
With 5 star deluxe properties at Bhubaneswar (MAYFAIR Lagoon) and Gangtok (MAYFAIR Spa Resort & Casino) the group prides itself on having set up the first 5 star deluxe hotel in North East India and the first on-shore- live casino in the country.
A consummate, committed team of very courteous staff delivers services that has few equals, where the guest's every predilection is noted and gratified with utmost priority and personal privacy and is given utmost respect.