Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Unit level alignment of HR functions with business strategy of the organization.
- Preparation of the HR Budget & maintaining the HR costs within the approved budgeted limits (KRA)
- To complete the selection process of staff up to Staff Level in the Unit.
- To ensure that the vacant positions are filled in right time keeping in mind the operational and business requirements.
- Should have experience in payroll processing and handling Time Office.
- Should liaison with the government officials to procure the various necessary licenses for the establishment.
Roles & responsibilities may vary from time to time as per the management discretion.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should be post graduated in MBA- HR/IR
- Should possess IDS Knowledge
- Preferred the hospitality background
Perks and Benefits
- As per industry
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Mayfair Hotels & Resorts Limited
MAYFAIR Hotels & Resorts stand as a true paragon of world class hospitality and have some of the best luxury hotels and resorts in India. They are synonymous with excellence in hospitality and being able to offer unforgettable holiday and stay experiences to guests in the most exquisite settings. MAYFAIR Hotels & Resorts offers some of the top luxury hotels in India in captivating settings like mystical mountains, tranquil beaches and vibrant cities. These are some of the best 5 Star hotels in India and include charming heritage resorts in the Himalayas, boutique seaside hotels right by the Indian Ocean and stunning city hotels across locations in Goa, Gangtok in Sikkim, Darjeeling, Siliguri and Kalimpong in West Bengal, Bhubaneswar, Puri, Rourkela and Gopalpur-on-sea in Odisha. With "Stay with us, Stay with nature" being the sustained outlook of this luxury hotel chain, a stay at any of its properties truly brings guests closer to a sense of wellbeing and oneness with nature. MAYFAIR Hotels & Resorts offers a safe and secure environment, authentic hospitality, thoughtful service, lavish accommodation and world class facilities.