Roles and Responsibilities
- Answer client / bookers questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants etc.)
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests in a pleasant manner.
- Responsible for coordinating internally with the sales & marketing team.
- Generating reports, preparing proposals, collections details , coordinating with clients & suppliers.
- Assist sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Design, upload, extract and maintain customer databases
- Ensures all documents produced by the Sales Department (i.e. BEOs, contracts, rooming lists, proposals) are completed accurately and on time.
- Other duties as assigned by the management.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Working knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Suitable candidates can share CVs in email@example.com.
UG:B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Management,BHM in Hotel Management,Diploma in Hotel Management
PG:MBA/PGDM in Marketing
Mayfair Hotels and Resorts Limited
MAYFAIR Hotels & Resorts stand as a true paragon of world class hospitality and have some of the best luxury hotels and resorts in India. They are synonymous with excellence in hospitality and being able to offer unforgettable holiday and stay experiences to guests in the most exquisite settings. MAYFAIR Hotels & Resorts offers some of the top luxury hotels in India in captivating settings like mystical mountains, tranquil beaches and vibrant cities. These are some of the best 5 Star hotels in India and include charming heritage resorts in the Himalayas, boutique seaside hotels right by the Indian Ocean and stunning city hotels across locations in Goa, Gangtok in Sikkim, Darjeeling, Siliguri and Kalimpong in West Bengal, Bhubaneswar, Puri, Rourkela and Gopalpur-on-sea in Odisha. With "Stay with us, Stay with nature" being the sustained outlook of this luxury hotel chain, a stay at any of its properties truly brings guests closer to a sense of wellbeing and oneness with nature. MAYFAIR Hotels & Resorts offers a safe and secure environment, authentic hospitality, thoughtful service, lavish accommodation and world class facilities.
Contact Company:Mayfair Hotels and Resorts Limited
Address:8B,MAYFAIR LAGOON,JAYADEV VIHAR,JAYADEV VIHAR, BHUBANESHWAR , Orissa, India