Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct briefing in the departmental level whenever required and resolve the day to day issues of staffs, clients or interdepartmental which related to time to time.
- Lead the team in all issues relating to the guest satisfaction, safety, sanitation and spa profit maximization.
- Deal with staff complaints, counsel, monitor the grooming standard and conducts training for spa therapists, beautician, hair stylists, and spa housekeeping.
- To ensure that all supplies and guest requirements are collected kept readily available in order to complete assigned task.
- To keep tracks of the number and condition of all linen so as to ensure enough linen is available at all times. Hence record of all damaged linen as well as freshly ordered ones must be maintained at all times.
- To ensure that the standards of cleanliness and set-ups are maintained according to the operational manual.
Roles & responsibilities may vary from time to time as per business exigencies under management discretion.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have worked in the department of SPA
- Should be from Hospitality Background
Perks and Benefits
- As per industry norms.
Mayfair Hotels & Resorts Limited
MAYFAIR Hotels & Resorts stand as a true paragon of world class hospitality and have some of the best luxury hotels and resorts in India. They are synonymous with excellence in hospitality and being able to offer unforgettable holiday and stay experiences to guests in the most exquisite settings. MAYFAIR Hotels & Resorts offers some of the top luxury hotels in India in captivating settings like mystical mountains, tranquil beaches and vibrant cities. These are some of the best 5 Star hotels in India and include charming heritage resorts in the Himalayas, boutique seaside hotels right by the Indian Ocean and stunning city hotels across locations in Goa, Gangtok in Sikkim, Darjeeling, Siliguri and Kalimpong in West Bengal, Bhubaneswar, Puri, Rourkela and Gopalpur-on-sea in Odisha. With "Stay with us, Stay with nature" being the sustained outlook of this luxury hotel chain, a stay at any of its properties truly brings guests closer to a sense of wellbeing and oneness with nature. MAYFAIR Hotels & Resorts offers a safe and secure environment, authentic hospitality, thoughtful service, lavish accommodation and world class facilities.