Roles and Responsibilities
- To manage smooth functioning of day to day spa operation, which includes front desk operation, staff duty allocation, staff training, material inventory.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies according to the business and non- business seasons of spa.
- Create spa package programs, menu engineering, and redesign promotion offer time to time as per business opportunities.
- Administer and maintain spa training manual policies and procedures as per management guidelines.
- Performing a full range of facial and body treatments while working as a primary aesthetician
- Able to implement and monitor up-selling strategies to maximize spa and health club operational revenue.
- Able to handle any guest complaints or special requirements.
- Recruit new staffs, managing the team and appraise staffs as per management guidelines.
Note : Preference would be given to male candidatures.
Roles & responsibilities may vary from time to time as per business exigencies under management discretion.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have worked as SPA Manager for at-least 1 to 2 years.
- Should be a graduate from Hospitality back ground.
- Should have good communication skills.
Perks and Benefits
- As per Industry Norms
Mayfair Hotels & Resorts Ltd.
MAYFAIR Hotels & Resorts stand as a true paragon of world class hospitality and have some of the best luxury hotels and resorts in India. They are synonymous with excellence in hospitality and being able to offer unforgettable holiday and stay experiences to guests in the most exquisite settings. MAYFAIR Hotels & Resorts offers some of the top luxury hotels in India in captivating settings like mystical mountains, tranquil beaches and vibrant cities. These are some of the best 5 Star hotels in India and include charming heritage resorts in the Himalayas, boutique seaside hotels right by the Indian Ocean and stunning city hotels across locations in Goa, Gangtok in Sikkim, Darjeeling, Siliguri and Kalimpong in West Bengal, Bhubaneswar, Puri, Rourkela and Gopalpur-on-sea in Odisha. With "Stay with us, Stay with nature" being the sustained outlook of this luxury hotel chain, a stay at any of its properties truly brings guests closer to a sense of wellbeing and oneness with nature. MAYFAIR Hotels & Resorts offers a safe and secure environment, authentic hospitality, thoughtful service, lavish accommodation and world class facilities.